Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sick and Tired - seriously.

I am sick and tired.

  • Every day I wake up longing just to sleep.
  • I am on medications for depression, manic-depression, and anxiety. 
  • Inching up at 5'11" and weighing in at 258 lbs I am obese
Don't get me wrong I am not miserable. I enjoy my life and look forward to the future, but I know that something needs to change! 

What is my plan for this week: 
  • Follow a anti-inflammatory, low blood sugar impacting, and high fiber diet. 
  • Begin detox as my body removes excess weight
  • Work out for at least 30 minutes three times this week
  • Drop 2lbs.
  • Research and find a new hobby



1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel Thomas. I'm stuck in the mud too. I play basketball twice a week, and I grind in the gym with weights at least 3 times a week. Yet, I'm still looking at these damn love handles thinking, "What am I doing wrong here?" Answer: sugar and discipline. I believe there is a universal solution to achieving our goals here--healthy choices and choosing them daily.

    ReplyDelete