Friday, July 9, 2010

My Review of The Breville Juice Fountain Plus, Model JE95XL

I love coming home with a package waiting for me!
Last week I ordered my shiny new juicer from amazon.com... refurbished - mostly because I hate buying stuff retail. 


My complete review The Breville Juice Fountain Plus: 

Setup: 
Setting up the Breville was much easier then I thought it would be. All I had to do was remove the wrapping and rinse the parts out - awesome! I found that everything fit into place with ease. Another major plus was the really easy to use manual that came with the juicer.

 

Getting ready for use: 
I figured that I should make my first attempt at juicing rather simple. My fruit veggie combo consisted of watermelon, spinach, carrots, and one granny smith apple on advice of my friend Lori (Thanks Lori). I washed the veggies and fruits and was ready to start!


Revving the Engine! Time to Juice: 
 Upon turning on the switch I was shocked at how quite the motor sounded. I cut my apple in half and placed in in the shoot, and then pushed it down machine as directed in the manual. To my utter delight I heard the fruit become pulverised and then I saw the most wonderful site of the night - juice started gushing out of the machine and appeared in my jug! Oh how wonderful! Next came the watermelon, and all the other veggies. You would be surprised how much juice you get from just a few items, because I sure was! 


          

Taste Test: 
It may not look amazing - come on it's freaking puke green! After I smelled the sweet juice I felt better. Glass to mouth I began sipping the nectar of my labor and it tasted amazing! Soon after I finished the first glass I could feel this odd but nice feeling in my digestive system. All I could picture was the amazing nutrients that our REALLY good God had created in these fruits and veggies now being loaded into my blood and body. Wow.


 

Summing it all up:
For my first juicer I was very much pleased. It was easy to setup, easy to use, and easy to clean. The juice tasted amazing. One of the best things I learned is that when you choose to make your own juice you know every single thing that goes into your cup - no HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup), added sugar, preservatives, additives - just healthy and whole goodness. 

My verdict: 5 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. Hey my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed.
    Juicers

    ReplyDelete