Monday, July 26, 2010

My review of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap: It's not food but it's close.



Most of this site is dedicated to wellness as it pertains to what is good for the inside of your body. While thinking about all the things I put into my body I'm started really think about what I put ON my body. If all the things we put ON our 
body's really don't matter then why do we use nicotine and motion sickness medication patches absorbed through the skin? As my good friend Lori would say "I'm just sayin'!". 

While in Kroger I went down the isle where "those crazy health nuts" shop I found some great organic soup and stumbled upon Dr. Bronner's soap. I remembered the name because Dr. Josh Axe talked about it on his radio show. This stuff looks amazing! Dr. Josh pointed out that you can use Dr. Bronner's soap to clean your body and then use it as a mouth wash - very cool! 

Tonight I took a shower with the stuff. It's a trip to use because you just get wet, turn off the water and use a few squirts of the soap into a puff or cloth, then finally lather and rinse off. I was shocked at how well it worked - very rich lather and smelled great! 

I'm sold. Give the stuff a try and leave a comment.

www.drbronner.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm just sayin' indeed! :-P
    I do my best to not put something on my body that I won't eat. Our skin is a super absorbent organ.
    Thanks for the recommendation for Dr. Bronner's. I'm excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete